A:Good morning, sir. Have a seat please.
先生,早上好,请坐。
B:I would like to know the state of the residential property market right now because I have anapartment tosell.
我想了解现在住宅物业的市场状况,由于我想把我的住宅供应。
A:Sure, here is my business card. I'm James Wilson. Let me explain to you how things are. Inrecent months, the demand for residential properties has become extremely high. The price ofresidenticd propetly has risenalmost twenty percent.
没问题,这是我的名片。我叫詹姆士·威尔逊。让我向你讲解一下住宅物业的市场状况。近期几个月住宅物业需要很大。房子价格上涨了将近20%。
B:Really? Since I have to go back to England within the next few months, I would like to sell myapartment as soon as possible.
真的?由于我几个月内就得返回英国了,所以我想尽快卖出我的房屋。
A:Don't worry, sir. I think it's a seller's market right now. Let me get down some informationabout your apartment first. what is your property's address?
先生,不需要担忧,依我看目前是卖方市场。让我先记录一些关于你的房屋的资料吧。请问你的房屋在哪儿?
B:Flat C. 15/F, Tong House, Tai Koo Shing.
在太古城唐厦十五楼F座C室。
A:What is the square footage of your property? How many bedrooms and living rooms?
你的房屋面积有多大?有几间卧室和客厅?
B:Its gross area is approximately nine hundred square feet. There's one living room, onedining room, one master bedroom and two other bedrooms.
建筑面积约九百平方英尺。有一个客房、一个饭厅、一间主卧和两间客卧。
A:What is the orientation and view?
你的房屋朝哪个方向及观景如何?
B:It faces south with a hillside view.
南向,面对山景的。
A:The market price for Tong House is around five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot,but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.
唐厦的市场价格每平方英尺约五千港币,不过要视房屋的内部布局及装修条件而定.
B:I would like to ask for four point five million Hong Kong dollars.
我期望定价为港币四百五十万元。
A:May I have your name and contact number, Sir?
先生,可否告知我你的名字及联系电话?
B:Johnson, and my contact number is 28765432. May office number is 21234567.
我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,办公电话是21234567。
A:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. May I ask you one more question? When will your property becomeavailable?
谢谢你,约翰逊先生。我可以再问你一个问题吗?请问你的房屋何时可以变付?
B:In about one month.
大约一个月之后。
A:Also, Mr. Johnson, I would like to remind you my company will charge a commissionequivalent to one percent of the transaction price in the event of a successful selling of theproperty through our introduction.
还有,约翰逊先生,我想提醒你,假如大家为你成功介绍了用户,本公司将向你收取成交价的百分之一作为佣金。
B:No problem.
没问题。
A:Thank you very much. I will introduce your properly to our clients. When they want to seeyour property, Iwill give you a call.
很感谢,我会把你的房地产介绍给我企业的顾客。假如顾客想看楼,我会公告你的。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
A:Hello, who's that speaking?
你好,哪位?
B:I am calling about the adverti百度竞价推广ent for a flat with a bedroom. Do you still have it now?
你好,请问你登广告出租的那套一居室的单元房租出去了吗?
A:Yes, I do.
还没。
B:Is there any furniture in it?
里面有家具吗?
A:Yes, it's fully furnished.
有些,设施齐全。
B:What's the rent for a year?
年租金是多少?
A:15,000 Yuan, including water, but electricity and gas.
一万五千元,包含水费、不含电费和燃气费。
B:Where is it located?
坐落于什么地方?
A:It's in International Trade Zone. It's only ten minutes' walk from the nearest subway station.
在国际商贸区,离近期的地铁站走路仅需十分钟。
B:That's great. But can you make the rent cheaper, let's see,12,000 Yuan?
那太好了。能否把租金降一点,一万二如何?
A:The price can be talked over. How about coming around and taking a look at it first?
价格好商量,要不你先过来看看再说?
B:OK. I will be free at tomorrow afernoon. I'll take a taxi to get there.
好吧,我明天下午有空,我会打的去。明天见。
A:All right, see you.
好,再见。
A: Fashion show is around the corner, I’m so excited!
时装表演马上到来,我非常开心!
B: Are there any good!
这有哪些好的!
A: I didn't see anything wrong with the clothes; they looked pretty nice to me. I think you don’t like it! Why?
我没看出衣服有任何问题;在我看来它们都很好。我感觉你不喜欢!为何?
B: It was dumb. I think it's stupid for women to wear clothes like that.
这是愚蠢的。我觉得女性们穿成那样是非常愚蠢的。
A: The benevolent see benevolence and the wise see wisdom.
仁者见仁,智者见智。
B: Do you really think people can wear that stuff and walk around the streets?
你真的觉得大家可以穿那种东西走在街上?
A: Yes, I do. At least, some people certainly can. They wear high-fashion clothes to show off their sense of style and wealth.
是的,我如此觉得。至少,有人必然会。他们穿着流行的衣服展示他们的时髦感和财富。
B: Well. I still think they're dumb. It makes more sense to spend the money on more practical purposes.
我仍然觉得他们是愚蠢的。把更多的钱花在更有意义的地方比较实质。
A: So you think it's bad if I wear it?
所以你觉得我穿成如此非常不怎么样?
B: If you wear it I must speak nice!
假如你穿成如此我肯定说它非常好看!
A: I know you will say that.
我就了解你会如此说。
B: only you know me!
知我者非你莫属!
A :the problems of domestic food safety are appearing constantly,And have your heard problem of oranges?
国内食品安全问题不断显现,你听说过问题橘子吗?
B:Really?
真的?
A:There are fresh citrus maggots. County on a buried 2500 kilos, and several provinces nationwide have.
有新鲜的柑橘生了蛆虫。县里埋了2500公斤,全国好几个省都有这种情况。
B: How terrible.Now the domestic food security is really bad.
多么可怕。目前国内食品安全是很糟糕的。
A: U.S.do better in this piont.
在这一点上美国做的更好。
B:Ah, which the United States did manage very well. What is their experience?
啊,美国确实做的非常不错。他们有哪些经验?
A: the right oF FDA in the United States is power,and Very strict law enforcement.
在美国,食品药物管理局的权利很大,而且执法很严格。
B:is there more success experience?
有更多的成功经验吗?
A:It's a fairly standard market, no hawker stalls and food in the supermarket, food into the supermarket to go through inspection, so the food will not get home as domestic so fresh.
要有一个相当标准的市场,没小贩的摊档和食品在超市,食品经过超市的检查,如此只须食物不是非常新鲜就不会被带回家
B:How should people buy safe food?
你觉得大家该怎么样购买安全食品?
A:When we choose food, we must remember to check its tag, confirming whether the basic information is marked on it, including ingredients, producer, shelf life and particularly date of manufacture.
选择食品时,大家必须要记住查询标签,确认上面是不是标注基本信息,包含配料、生产商、保质期,特别是生产日期。
B:Why does food contamination occur frequently these days?
为何食品污染问题目前频繁发生?
A:Because the food manufactures are so obsessed with making money that they lose the business ethics. They no longer take food safety as their priority.
由于食品生产者惟利是图,丧失了商业道德。他们不再把食品安全当作最重要问题。