英语作为一门语言,其主要有哪些用途就是为了进行平时的交流。因此,口语作为交际的一个要紧方法,在各类商务场景中看上去非常重要。商务英语平时口语大伙学习过吗?假如还不太了解的话,今天就一块儿看看这类商务英语中常见的口语表达吧!
商务洽谈
what time would be convenient for you?
你看什么时间比较便捷?
I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.
我想建议为大家的合作干一杯。
Here is to our next project!
为大家下一个项目干杯!
Gald to have the opportunity of visting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。
非常高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,期望能与你们做成买卖。
I'd like to know any business connections abroad.
我想多知道一些你们公司。
I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.
我非常乐意提供样品和价格单给你。
I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.
我正考虑向你们订货。
Let's call it a deal.
好,成交!
Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.
大家的商品行销国外很多区域。
It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.
"重合同,诚信"是大家经营的原则。
I wish you success in your business transaction.
祝你买卖兴隆。
I want to out your product.
我想知道一下你们的商品。
This is our latest devlopment.
这是大家的新品。
We have a wide selection of colors and designs.
大家有不少式样和颜色可供选择。
The quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.
水平需要与样品一样。
价格谈判
Is that your quoted prices?
这是你方的价格吗?
This is the lowest possible price.
这是最底价了。
It would be very difficult to come down with the price.
大家非常难再降价了。
Will you give us an indication of prices?
你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?
We can offer you discount terms.
大家可以向你提供打折。
Do you quote CIG or FOB?
你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?
I can assure you our price is very favourable.
我可以保证大家的价格是打折的。
All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.
所有些价格都是上海港船上交货价。
Your prices are much too high for us to accept.
你的价格太高,大家不可以同意。
I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive.
我觉得假如价格有竞争优势,大家就能达成买卖。
I can't allow the price you ask for.
我不可以赞同你们需要的价格。
We can't cover our production cosplayt at this price.
这个价格大家不可以保本。
Are the price on the list firm offers?
价格报表上的价格是实价吗?
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
大家的价格是非常实质的,是依据适当的收益提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cosplayt of the sample.
假如买卖成功,样品费由大家付。
合同签约
I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我非常高兴大家的谈判获得圆满成功。
When shall we come to sign the contract?
大家什么时间签订合同?
Do you think it's time to sign the contract?
我想该签协议了吧?
Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.
在正式签约之前,大家要重申一下协议的重点。
As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.
因为合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。
There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.
关于合同我想提出什么时间怎么看。
The seller should try to carry out the contract in time if not the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.
卖方应努力按规定履行合同,不然买方有权撤消合同。
No party who has signed the contract has the right to break if.
签署合同的任何一方都无权毁约。
once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.
合同一旦签署即具备法律效力。
We can get the contract finalized now.
目前大家可以签订合同了。
Have you any questions in regards to the contract?
关于合同你还有哪些问题要问吗?
订单询盘
When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
你什么时间能确定订单?
What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
你们订货的最低量是多少?
Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.
通常来讲,大家可以提供所有类型的货。
We enclosed a copy of our latest catalogue, as requested in your letter of November 8.
回复你11月8日的来函需要,随信附上大家最新的目录。
Please give us your specific inquiries upon examination of the above as we presume they will be received favorably in your market.
在检视过以上的样品后,请告知你的特别需要,相信必能符合市场的需要。
We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.
非常高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以同意。
As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them without fail as early as possible.
由于贵公司订购的产品尚有存货,敝公司将立即安排交付。
I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.
我想了解你们是不是能为大家的按期订单提供你们的最新品。
Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.
大家的价格取决于你们订单的数目。
We could reduce our price by 5% if you palce a substantial order with us.
假如你们订货量大的话,大家可以减价5%。
We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.
大家坚决需要立即发货,不然我方将被迫取消订单。
We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possible.
大家想尽快向你们公司落实订单。
Please let us know if our offer does not contain what you want in order to send you further samples.
假使大家的价格不包括你想了解的信息,烦请告知以便寄样品给你。
运输发货
We require that transshipment be allowed.
大家需要允许转船。
When can you make shipment carefully?
你们什么时间装船?
We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
大家将按规定的时间发货。
When can you make the balance shipment?
你们何时可以发剩下的货呢?
I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?
不了解能否尽快装运订货?
What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?
你建议大家用什么运输方法呢?
What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?
你所计划的是哪一种发货期?
Please ensure that we'll get right shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.
请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。
When can we collect the goods?
大家什么时间可以提货?
We can't advance the time of delivery.
大家没办法将交货时间提前。
I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.
十分抱歉,交货拖延了。
How long does it take you to make delivery?
你们需要多久发货?
支付方法
Can you tell it on an installment basis?
你们这里可以分期付款吗?
Do you accept payment by installments?
你赞同分期付款吗?
How would you like payment be made?
你们采取什么付款方法?
We expect payment in advance on first order.
大家期望首次订货需要预付货款。
What are your terms of payment?
你们的付款方法是什么?
We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.
大家不接收付款交单或承兑交单,大家只收信用证。
Do you accept D/P payment terms.
你们同意付款交单这种方法吗?
What is the period of validity of this L/C?
这张信用证的有效期是多长时间?
投诉索赔
If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.
假如你们不可以最近发货,大家将取消订单。
I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.
我方因为货物被损向你方投诉。
We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.
非常遗憾,大家对产品情况不满。
Upon examination, we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.
经检验,大家发现货物达不到样品的规范。
The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.
所发送的货比原样品差。
Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?
你能将受损的货品送还大家吗?运费由我方承担。
Who'll bear the freight?
运费由哪个来承担?
We have a complaint about quality.
大家要起诉水平问题。
We have to file a claim on you.
大家不能不向贵方提出赔偿。
The goods you sent are not up to the standard.
你们发运来的货物不符合标准。
I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.
我觉得责任不在我方。
We can only take on so much.
大家只能承受这么多。
上面的内容大伙都知道了解了吗?其实商务英语平时口语还有不少,想了解的可以来网校看看。假如你对英语学习有兴趣,想要深入学习,好了解沪江网校精品课程,量身打造高效好用的个性化学习策略,专用督导全程伴学,扫一扫领200畅学卡。