用手机访问
我在电脑面前熬了一整夜。
I worry about my grades very much.
我很担忧我的成绩。
Dont take on more than you can handle. Plan ahead.
不要承受太多你应对不来的。提前计划。
对话dialogue
A: Good morning. Did you sleep well last night?
早上好,你昨晚睡得怎么样?
B: I slept like a baby. I fell asleep right away last night, didnt wake up once and didnt have any nightmares.
我睡得像个婴儿,我昨晚非常快就睡着了,而且一次都没醒过,也没做噩梦。
A: Thats great news. You look much more relaxed than you did yesterday.
这可是个好消息,你看起来比昨天轻松多了。
B: I feel much better, but Im still worried about something.
我感觉好多了,可是对有的事情还是有的担忧。
A: Whats that?
担忧什么?
B: Well, I have to drive to school for a meeting this morning and Im going to end up getting stuck in rush-hour traffic.
我今天上午要开车去学校开个会,我一定会遇见上班高峰儿,堵在路上。
A: Thats annoying, but nothing to worry about.
这的确挺烦人的,但没什么可担忧的。
B: For me, traffic jams are quite stressful because Im pretty impatient. How can I prevent myself from getting stressed if I get stuck in a traffic jam?
对于我来讲,堵车会让我很焦虑,由于我特别没耐心。假如遇见堵车,如何才能让自己不那样紧张呢?
A: Just breathe deeply when you feel yourself getting upset.
当你感觉心情不好的时候就深呼吸。
B: Okay, Ill try that.
我会尝试一下的。
A: Is there anything else bothering you?
还有哪些其他的事情叫你烦心吗?
B: Just one more thing. A school called me this morning to see if I could teach a few classes this weekend and I dont know what to do.
还有一件事,有个学校今天早上打电话给我,问我愿不想这周末去他们那儿教几节课,我不了解该如何解决。
A: Do you have any other plans this weekend?
你周末有哪些其他的安排吗?
B: Im supposed to work on a paper thats due on next Monday.
我要写一篇下周一要交的论文。
A: Try not to take on more than you can handle.
不要承担太多你应对不了的事情。
B: You are right. I probably should just work on my paper. Thanks.
你说的对。我是应该只专心写我的论文,谢谢。